Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SONGS FOR THE CURE '11 is OUT!


















Hey Everyone!

I wanted to write about an amazing and special project that I am a part of:

Songs for the Cure '11, a series of compilation albums produced by Josh Whelchel, have just been introduced to help raise money to beat cancer. It's a terrible disease that has afflicted so many and affected loved ones everywhere.


Recently, I learned that a very close friend of mine has Leukemia. You don't know how close it is to you and how real until somebody that you know dearly is affected.

Show love and support by checking out Remedy and Esuna. A third album, Reiki will be available soon as well. The music is a great mix of Jazz, Classical, Electronic, Acoustic and more. Track 6 on Esuna is a song I wrote, called "Burn On". I'm excited and proud to be part of such a meaningful project.


Peace.Love.Music

Kara Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment