Friday, April 8, 2011

KT Tunstall Announces EP--The Scarlet Tulip


A Quote From KT Tunstall, via her Facebook Fan Page this morning:

I MADE YOU A SOUND BABY!!!
http://bit.ly/h81i7M
I've been working hard to honour your ears. The Scarlet Tulip EP is a 7 track EP of brand new songs, totally solo, available only from my website and on the tour.
Pre-order all formats NOW!!
MP3 £4.99, CD £5.99, 10" vinyl £6.99 at www.kttunstall.com
Digital - Monday 11th April.
CDs & 10" vinyl - 1st May.
Its a limited run of 500 10" vinyl...

Enjoy, love KT xxx



As many of you may know, I am a huge fan of KT Tunstall. She is one of those artists that I've followed since High School when I picked up a guitar. Since her 2005 Eye To the Telescope with breakout hits like "Suddenly I See" and "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree", I have strived to go to every concert near me, buy every album and get all the latest news!


This morning, I was suckered in again! I just ordered both an mp3 copy and the vinyl of this special EP to be released on Monday, April 11th. In a very King of Limbs fashion, Tunstall has not given much lead time to this 7-song EP, a sizable follow up to her last LP, Tiger Suit, which was released in September 2010 and was somewhat of a departure from her traditionally light acoustic sound. I am excited for this return to a softer sound and the previews on her website sound delightful.

I can't wait to hear them in their entirety and to receive the LP sent over specially from the UK! Since I will be out of town for her next solo acoustic show here in Chicago at Park West on Sunday, April 17th, this will be the next best thing.


Peace.Love.Music

Kara Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment